Monday, July 16, 2007

look at these photographs


This is the charming dude that I embroidered on the back of my tshirt. he is about 2 inches across and dead center.













This guy on the right is simply a gratuitous photograph of my cluttered room, and is also meant to show off the records i bought at a yard sale for $.25 each (john lee hooker! edith piaf! ancient country recordings!!!!!!).














this is my filthy room. i am a slob and it's just something you're going to have to deal with if you actually care about me. if i had my druthers, i would while away the rest of my days at yardsales, picking through piles of cast off junk and convincing myself that I really need another old thermos, cat painting or pair of gingham overall shorts.







here are two of the books that i have made so far, shown with a photograph of a chimpanzee playing roughly with a bear cub.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brothervitz is back on the weblog reading community, after a brief but exciting interim involving lots of caddieing, haggis, and being in scotland. keep the posts coming hannah, they cradle me to sleep each night.

Ryan Martin said...

your blanket looks kind of like the cover of mission of burma's vs.

ps. yay for bookmaking!