Thursday, December 20, 2007

cool music videos

You know, these past few months have left me feeling an imposing lack of inspiration, motivation and creativity. I've fallen terribly in love with people and places, but I've left behind whatever it was that kept me going in years past. I'm in New York right now, at my parents house, not getting anything done. Today I visited my mother and we went up to the recreation room and glued together wooden model-toys. tomorrow we are going to sew felt stuffed animals. on my own, I am going to make mix-videos and mix-tapes for the boys and girls i love to dearly. erika and i are going to watch joseph cornell short films tomorrow evening, and then anna and i will watch Hannah and Her Sisters at midnight.

eraserhead is also screening in new york city.

by the way, i want to move far away to somewhere charming and nice.





No comments: