Friday, January 4, 2008

back to olympia! pancakes at midnight!

my nail polish is cracking off and i'm leaving for the airport at 4:30. i'm Horovitz-late, which means I won't actually get anything done that needed to happen, namely bidding tearful goodbyes to ridiculously beloved friends. I'm a fickle beast, and now i think I could make a cozy little hole for myself here. Ten minutes back home and I'll either be terribly homesick or will have totally forgotten I'd ever left. I had an omelet for breakfast and all this dairy I've been eating has made my throat so sore and I'm also getting fatter. I'll wait til I get home to detoxify myself.


my unfunny new years resolution is to lighten up and start doing all of the things i used to do that were fun and stupid and bad for me.

No comments: