Sunday, November 8, 2009

My imaginary life in Iowa Cityhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

I'll wake up in the morning in my Spacious one-bedroom apartment. I'll ride my bike over to volunteer at the Museum of Natural History before my classes. I'll be working towards my Masters in Library and Information Science, with a Certificate in Book Arts. I plan to take some sexuality studies clashttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifses as well.

when I have some spare time, I will play with my pet goat. I won't have a lot of free time, though, as I will be so busy with my radio show on Radio Iowa City, my community garden plot, my part time job, my band, maintaining the newly established doily museum, learning to drive my awesome car, and making out with my boyfriend.

I'll eat dinner here and shop here. I'll pick up my birth control here

1 comment:

Braidedbraids said...

"Home is everywhere, or, it will be. We will make it" that is the best part. Let's start the worst band ever! iowa living sounds great