Sunday, January 24, 2010

things that i'm interested in, just in general

1. making mixtapes off youtube: the nerves, the urinals, the verlaines, the saints, jewel....
2. elephant six covering flying nun.

i guess really elf power's nothing's going to happen in it's entirety..
3. The Silver Surfer
4. Embroidery
5. Tweaking out pretty hard on too much coffee
6. My dear diary bedroom.
7. not writing things down
8. thinking about boys, abstractly
9. ignoring a vague sense of impending doom and dissatisfaction, choosing instead to focus on the manic optimism of recent astrological predictions from the stranger's horoscopes.
10. fully lacking any motivation to drag myself out of bed in the morning and do anything other than listen to music on the internet and cruise ebay for nothing special.

and, as a secret aside into my life, i've been having to talk myself down from having a second pot of coffee in the morning.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, Hannah, I still have The Clean record available.

Hannah said...

Peter, I'd love to buy it from you then!

Joe said...

I know this is a while ago, but THAT ELF POWER RECORD IS CLASSIC. (The version of "Kotton Krown," in particular, used to be a mixtape standby.)