Friday, October 7, 2011

stuff i'm really into right now

-chili bean paste
-hanging out by myself
-anti pasti
-looking through photos
-grace paley
-thinking about what kind of life i would be living if i sold all of my clothes and started grad school and learned spanish
-not looking at facebook right now
-playing apples to apples with buddies and realizing that i'm totally in line with the same freaky weirdness that we're all into
-miso soup
-tidying up the kitchen
-hoping i'll get something in the mail
-

stuff that's really bringing me down

-that i'm breaking out like a 15 year old
-my paycheck
-my wrist is fucked up from making kombucha and i can't really afford to quit
-facebook
-everyone's facebook updates
-the stuff people post on each others' facebook pages
-not being able to stop staring at facebook
-the united states government
-how i wish i wanted to go running today
-"my career"
-how come i never wanna party anymore!?!?!?!?!
-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This song by SHOES is so pretty!