Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Creep it out, Creep it out, Creep it out, Creep it out

The weirdest thing about having a blog that no one reads is that it still gets all these page views. I know, because the internet is just a big spying machine, and almost 100 people in switzerland looked at it yesterday. using linux, according to google. What does that even MEAN?

also, the thing I am mostly stoked on right now is the reading for the class I'm taking on settler colonialism. It's hard to feel really busy and I've been canceling all my plans to make sure that I can finish the projects I've committed to and even then there aren't enough days in the week. I've been running further again, and I love running so much and I love trail running most of all. I didn't shower after work and my hair smells like pizza.








No comments: