Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i'm not judging you, i'm judging me.






my sister told me a story today that almost made me cry. i've been feeling restless and unhealthy. there's a place where i can take yiddish lessons on monday nights, think i might do it! i talked to mark on the phone tonight and felt really homesick and lonely for olympia. I'm going to try to stop eating sugar again, it's making me crazy and i'm breaking out and my face is always puffy. it's so cold too. i want to fix up my room and fix up my mood and fix up the future.



ew, have you heard the REM cover of academy fight song? it's so horrible.



EXTREME TAKING-PHOTOS-OF-MYSELF-AT-MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
rules: lean as far back as possible and hit buttons with toes.







2 comments:

Joe said...

Yeah, that cover's a masterpiece of missing the point. I don't mind their version of Wire's "Strange," though, even if it has similar problems...

Anonymous said...

yeah she probably in the Bahamas ,,
back on the suger are ya??


get this: yums been in the mood for some love for bout past month, and guess whos house she keeps running over too ?

oh & i
found an alternate
version of 'wreaking now'
its call 'rocking now'