Saturday, April 28, 2012

today i worked at the pizzeria and it was so busy. i hung out with jean in the morning and he gave me his purple sweatshirt with the neon air jordan logos embroidered on it. I am so happy, as I've admired that sweatshirt for years! I am so tired. so grumpy. so disappointed in myself for being so tired and grumpy instead of fun and young and carefree. tomorrow is the first day that i will be fun and young and carefree because i am going to skip work if i feel like skipping work, and if i feel that way, i am going to make coffee and breakfast at home and do a fucking crossword puzzle!


and while i'm feeling grumpy, fuck the internet for wasting all my time when i could have been doing some really meaningful shit. i did make a watercolor of lisa simpson, so i guess the whole day's not a total bust.


i think i look pretty in this photo, so here it is.

No comments: