Tuesday, January 13, 2009

all i've been doing is listening to john cougar melloncamp and husker du. I go to work and I come home to read about jewish mysticism and tarot. i made three tarot cards tonight. the fool is steve martin in a ring of ants, the magician is a lion breathing triangles and the hermit is a long lost old friend playing guitar. it's an intense project and I think I might buy a deck in the mean time. Moving back to New York on the 30th in a fit of not being able to deal with anything in my life. Don't have a place to live or a job, but I won't be in Olympia. I'm so sad to be leaving, I'll miss it so much, but I don't think it's a good idea for me to stay.

1 comment:

Sarah U. said...

dude, i found your blog! you should really talk to justin about jewish mysticism cuz he hung around the Gnostic Center in LA and steeped himself in that stuff. Also I highly recommend the Thoth tarot (the Crowley one), the pics by Lady Frieda Harris are AWESOME. thanks again for the kefir grains!!