Saturday, January 24, 2009

i am totally amending my plans. instead of making plans, i'm going to flake on them all and just hang out and go to parties every moment until i leave for new york. today i ate SO much pizza at the pizza buffet and also at work. i also realized that i'm going to miss olympia so much. then i drank a bud lite and walked home. the house is totally trashed, our drier's broken and i haven't done laundry in weeks. I need to give all my stuff away and be happy in new york. does anyone have an extra elastica record they would like to gift to me? i really want a copy of their self titled album. my sinuses are fucked from all the gluten, dairy and cigarettes i've been stuffing my face with, so i'm about to go to sleep and snore like a motherfucker. total mouthbreather. total bummer.

2 comments:

Fashion Schlub said...

pizza. BUFFET???

Hannah said...

izzy's pizza buffet is this crazy place in olympia that has a buffet with salad, dessert, pizza and gross meat and potatoes style food. you can choose which buffets you want to eat from and then you eat as much as you can. i'd never been before, and it was trashy in the greatest way imaginable.