Monday, January 19, 2009

now and later

today I rode my bike to work and the pizzeria was closed. short workweek this week. here is my list of today plans:
-make a mixtape. make 2 mixtapes!
-paint the lovers tarot card i started. start a new one.
-put together an address book with all of olympia's mailing addresses, so i can stay friends.
-go over to judd and rubin's and buy them chinese takeout and watch television.
-drop off a zipper at sarah's studio.
-see if rubin can special order the elastica self titled record.
-bake a cake and decorate it with my new beautiful dog cake toppers. take a photo of it.

new york plans:
-find a place to take yiddish lessons.
-sign up for both ballet AND pilates classes.
-find a letterpress studio to work with.
-finish my tarot deck.
-chill out and have fun and enjoy anonymity.
-learn how to crochet.

3 comments:

Sarah U. said...

hey-hey-hey!
ok, here is the rad printmaking studio i heard about in nyc:
http://www.printshop.org/web/home.html
YES! goat ladies this week. i'll sort it out!!
xo s.u.
p.s. what is yr amer.apparel size? i will get you the f'in lion shirt before you leave..

Kennedy said...

I cant teach you ballet and crochet!

Kennedy said...

I meant can, I can teach you ballet and crochet!